CLICK THE CALENDAR BUTTON ABOVE TO
SEE WHERE SANDII WILL BE PERFORMING NEXT!
Welcome to Sandii Castleberry Live Music Company.
Sandii is a talented, diverse musical entertainer who really is a human jukebox! She can play and sing blues to bluegrass, jazz standards to rockabilly, traditional folk to county, and children's music to holiday tunes. She is also a songwriter, a teacher, and an 18-year roster artist for Segerstrom Center for the Arts in Southern California. Sandii performs as a solo act, duo, trio and band, or with back-up tracks for that full band sound. Her main instruments include voice, guitar, and harmonica. She travels throughout California performing at concerts, festivals, restaurants, wineries, schools, libraries, as well as conducting music classes and workshops for young people (Sandii has a Masters degree in Holistic and Integrative Education.) Sandii splits her time between Idyllwild, La Quinta, and San Clemente, and enjoys traveling to the Central Coast. Her music takes her on many adventures, and Sandii is ready to bring her music (and her following) to your venue!
Here's a shortlist of some past (and some present) performances:
- BluEmber Restaurant, Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage, 2014-2015
- La Quinta Art Museum
- Desert Aire Resort, Indio
- Mission Inn Hotel wine bar, Riverside 2010-2011
- WinterFest for the City of Dana Point 12+ years and ongoing
- Special events at the following desert country clubs: Big Horn, Thunderbird, Chaparrel, The Reserve, Smoketree Ranch, Ironwood, Indian Wells, etc. - ongoing
- Stagecoach Music Festival, Coachella Valley (2007-2011)
- Huck Finn Jubilee, Temecula Bluegrass Festival (2002-2006)
- Laguna Beach Art Festivals: Sawdust & Art-a-Fair (1990-2014)
- Concerts in the Park Dana Point, Idyllwild, Laguna Niguel, Moreno Valley, Irvine, Laguna Hills, Monrovia, Walnut, Diamond Bar, Brea, Palm Desert, Yorba Linda.
- Cafe Aroma, IdyllAwhile Wine Shoppe, FERRO, & Idyology, in Idyllwild - ongoing
- Idyllwild Jazz Festival (MC for 5 years, & band played at special evening event).
- Cambria Pines Lodge, The Oaks Hotel, Central Coast and wine country.
- Wineries: Tesoro, Baily, Graveyard, Vina Robles, Robert Hall, Peachy Canyon, Sculptera, Laetitia, Powell Mountain Cellars, and Chateau Lettau.
- Thousand Trails - since 2003 and ongoing
You can download her music online, or hire her to play at your next event.
Explore the options. Visit the music page for adults, music for kids performance schedule, or download an electronic press kit. The menu is at the top of this page.